Wednesday, July 29, 2009

Design Challenge: A City Girl's Apartment

My best friend who's moving into a studio at the end of August told me she's having trouble finding new bedding. We agreed that because it's a studio, the look of the bed has to coincide with the look of the whole place. Tricky. She said she liked the idea of green - doesn't matter what shade. Or purple. And I had to work around a brown couch that is coming to the new place.

As for the green bedding, I went with a personal favorite. The Caroline duvet from Serena and Lily. It's fun, feminine, and bright - all things that epitomize my friend. I included a teal blue shade to better compliment the brown sofa. I think this room feels summery year-round. A much-needed atmosphere for bitter Chicago winters.

Click on the image to see details on where to buy.

Stay tuned. Purple room to follow.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin