Monday, July 6, 2009

Wish List: For my office

It is difficult finding a good-looking bulletin board. Most make me nostalgic of my tween days... thoughts of dried-out corsages, concert ticket stubs, and other chachkas flood my mind. Even at stores dedicated to organizing (i.e. The Container Store), I have trouble finding something a bit more grown up, a bit more stylish for my workspace.

Alas. Pottery Barn has done it. I absolutely love these and want them for my office. Well, I'd want two of the rectangles. I'm pretty sure I'd grow tired of the "crest" shape rather quickly. But even on sale they are $60. That's a pretty penny for a bulletin board. I'm not sure I can bring myself to do it. Thoughts?

4 comments:

  1. I agree it's a little pricey. Why do you need one? Can you use stickies on the computer for work related notes?

    ReplyDelete
  2. You could totally make that rectangle shaped one.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yeah! DIY. It could be a fun, crafty project. Maybe an inexpensive picture frame, some tacks or wood glue, and a cheap corkboard to stain or paint for the center.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin