Monday, July 13, 2009

LCY Chicago: Bedside Manor in Hinsdale and Lincoln Park

Hinsdale, Illinois is lucky enough to have one of four Bedside Manor shops among its local businesses - the others located in Winnetka, Lake Forest, and Lincoln Park (Chicago). The charming store features high-end bedding and bath linens that I can stare at for hours. That's right. They are that beautiful.

This is normally a window-shopping kinda place for me as the prices are out of my budget. But, as my mom and I saw this weekend, sales tend to pop up every now and then where you can get great deals on their luxury pieces. Sadly, the sale does not last forever, but if you are looking to treat yourself to the bed you most definitely deserve, I say look no further. Allow me to give you a tour of the Hinsdale shop...
The Beds
Would it be awkward if I laid in it?
I feel like I should say "Ta Da!" when I look at this picture.
Love this bench.

The side tables
I'll have one of each.

Pajamas, towels, soaps, the list goes on...


Manor to Home
My mom's beautiful bed.
Pillow shams by Ann Gish, sheets by Nancy Souther, both from Bedside Manor.
Duvet cover from Restoration Hardware.
Bud vase by William Yeoward.
Clock from Pottery Barn.
Headboard from Macy's Home.

Sweet dreams.

3 comments:

  1. This must be the longest post of them all. Looooooooove it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This was an outstanding view of luxurious linens.
    I felt as if if was viewing a castle.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love, love, love the linens, towels, tables; love it all. What a beautiful store! Fabulous linens are an indulgence but there is nothing better than a great night sleep in an amazing bed!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin