Wednesday, July 22, 2009

Room for Two

I frequently find that when homes are large enough to provide the luxury of having a guest room, the design of these spaces is often ignored. They become a collecting space, a hodgepodge of discarded furniture that doesn't fit into any other room. I believe, however, the guest suite should be paid special attention to as the importance of ensuring comfort for people staying away from home is of the upmost importance when entertaining. This room leaves an impression on those sleeping there. Imagine finding fresh flowers, clean towels, a new bar of soap, and some fresh baked anything when you enter the room you'll be staying in as a guest. You will feel that much more welcome and less of a burden on your hosts. Here are a few rooms I'd love to stay in... if only I knew the owners.

Great use of space.
Amazing beds.
Even more amazing Beds.
Girly but fun.


4 comments:

  1. Guest Rooms! I want one to be my room!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nathan loving the blogJuly 22, 2009 at 2:31 PM

    I love the blue bedding! Oh Hooray!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think it is a nice idea to have twin beds in a guest room. Especially if two people who are not a couple are coming to visit! The rooms you featured are beautiful. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  4. You have given me several ideas for my guest
    room. Thanks

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin