Saturday, February 13, 2010

If I could meet anyone, dead or alive.


It would be Tina Fey. Or should I say Liz Lemon?

I love her and her comedic genius. I know. I am about four seasons late to hop on this bandwagon, and in all fairness, I did start watching the show regularly last spring after it kept winning award after award. But thanks to Netflix, I've now seen all of season 1 of 30 Rock in the past week and a half. Wow, that's embarrassing to admit. But I am not that much of a couch potato. It' just THAT GOOD people. Well. Liz Lemon is. I love her. Her and Jack. They're like the new Ross and Rachel - just not everyone knows it yet. Do you watch 30 Rock? Do you love Liz Lemon as much as I do?

I am so buying the March issue of Vogue when it comes out.

5 comments:

  1. I love her too. I read the article from Vogue online, and she's even more fabulous in it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. 30 Rock is one of my favorite shows. I can't get enough of Kenneth.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love Tina Fey! I believe she is the best role model a woman could have: intelligent, funny, beautiful, and doesn't take herself too seriously. Ah, she is just the best!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I do! I do! And I'm loving that she and the smart funny ladies are getting acknowledged for their hotness.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin