Friday, February 12, 2010

Why I loved blogs the week of 2/7/10

...because there are too many goodies not to share.

I don't even drink coffee and I want this.

Now obsessed with the idea of framing scarves! And am currently bidding on this beauty.

amazing countdown of top ten romantic movies. I mean, hello?!? It included the wonderful and often-forgotten The Cutting Edge. "Toe pick!"

If only DVF was in the budget...

Does anyone know where I can buy a clock like this??


This jaw-dropping chandelier is in the gorgeous Chicago home of one faaaabulous single mom.

Saw these shoes in this nautical-inspired post and loved them. Was shocked and pleasantly surprised at the source!


What's got you loving blogs this week?

7 comments:

  1. Aww, thanks for including me :) Hopefully, somebody will recognize that clock.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for including me! Love that chandelier, too.

    Happy Valentine's Day!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I know! I love blogs too, and I learn so many different things from them.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy Valentines Day! Your blog made me want to go out, get a cup of coffee, buy a green jacket, look at old clocks and more.

    ReplyDelete
  5. try to google paddington clocks, although they are black

    ReplyDelete
  6. "The Cutting Edge" made me laugh- it was my college roommate's favorite movie- we must've watched it about 100 times Sophomore year. Every time I flip by ice skating on TV, I have to yell out "Toe pick!"

    ReplyDelete
  7. Kind of a delayed comment, but I LOVE THE COFFEE STENCIL!!! I worked for Starbucks for 12 years (my husband as well...still works there!) and we love our coffee! I'm sharing with all of my former peers...my 'Starbucks buddies':).

    BTW...Just discovered your blog, via the Dolce Vita contest. I love it, and am now an official follower!

    Torrie

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin