Thursday, August 5, 2010

ABC Kitchen to Home


Don't you love walking into a beautiful restaurant? One that looks beautiful and not like a restaurant? One with tables and chairs and light fixtures you'd want in your own dining room or kitchen? Well, the beautiful ABC Kitchen in New York City - owned by Paulette Cole of ABC Carpet + Home - offers the same items in their restaurant for sale online. Here you have all of the ingredients to a beautiful, neutral kitchen.







I think my favorites are the flat light fixture and the steel bar stool. What about you?

7 comments:

  1. Eureka! The curly chandeliers from the pics are def my favorite, but I have been lookinngggg for bar stools that make me smile and I think we have a winner!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Bahhh I love that chandelier! Whimsy but still could mix with modern.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love walking into a beautifully decorated restaurant and admiring the decor while having a wonderfully prepared meal! Don't get me wrong, I also have an affinity for hole in the wall restaurants with spectacular food (especially the ethnic variety). However, my biggest pet peeve is dining in a beautiful restaurant and being served bad food. This drives me crazy me beyond belief!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'll be in New York in November. I think my less than perfect complexion will look quite alright in this lighting. Will def have to check it out at night.

    ReplyDelete
  5. The painted curvy branches near the wall give the living room an extra dramatic look.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin