Thursday, August 12, 2010

Fall into Calypso

Have you seen the new fall preview for Calypso Home? I love the warm jewel tones and fabrics they used to create rich, luxe interior accents. Their rug collection is a favorite of mine and several of the bold, geometric patterns remind me of the West Elm rug I have in my living room. It's amazing how a rug can really finish off a room.

Zebra pattern, nailhead trim, ostrich feathers, warm neutrals. In the words of Joey Lawrence, "Woah!" Now I'm trying to figure out why Calypso is not offering the beautiful furniture used in these shots.

Soft cotton quilts in screen-printed patterns offer the perfect escape after a long day. And the poufs? I'm not sure how that would ever be used other than a foot rest, but they'd definitely spruce up any room!

8 comments:

  1. I'm in love with their rugs, too, particularly the Tile Jaipuri in aubergine. Gorgeous! Rugs definitely finish off a space and add a lot of life to a room.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow I love the colors and patterns! Too bad I'm scared of both.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think the pups would have a field day with those fuzzy pillows!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the bedding in that last pic!

    ReplyDelete
  5. The chair Zebra chair and chevron fabrics really catch my eye!

    ReplyDelete
  6. This post makes me excited for FAll! Thanks for sharing :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love me some Calypso. In boarding school my best friend always wore Calypso Mimosa which meant that everything in her tiny room smelled like Calypso Mimosa as well, and everytime I think of Calypso I think of her and smile! Happy Weekend!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I'm in love with the zebra chair and all the patterns on the bedding.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin