Monday, August 23, 2010

The Romantic Crew

J.Crew, how do I love thee? Let me count the ways. As if the brilliant fashion wasn't enough, J.Crew's marketing team hit one out of the park when they teamed up with the cast The Romantics, a film I'm aching to see when it hits theaters this fall. The dashing suits, the sparkly skirts, and a fun, normal looking Katie Holmes - what's not to love? I speak for everyone when I say, we missed you Joey Potter. And Seth Cohen.

Hmm... maybe the fun-loving laughs arose from Josh Duhamel feeding her cupcakes. On another note, I'd like to point out that I was in J.Crew this weekend and they did not have one. sparkly. item. I know. Tears were nearly shed.


Looks good, yes?!

10 comments:

  1. So good seeing her looking her age for once...
    The movie looks great, and I love sparkly dresses! (I mean, who doesn't?)
    Seth Cohen is certainly missed.

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOVE these ads! They're so much fun!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This Katie reminds me of Joey Potter. Looks like a good movie. I have been in love with Josh since he was Leo on All My Children many moons ago.

    ReplyDelete
  4. not sure why, but you can buy the jcrew sequin skirt here:
    http://www.net-a-porter.com/product/100515

    this movie looks great! cant wait to see it.

    ReplyDelete
  5. How gorgeous, both clothing and styling!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I've always thought Katie Holmes was beautiful. True confession: I bought the book on Amazon last night. It looks like a fun summer read.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Looks SO good, I actually tried to convince Pete that we needed to see it on our honeymoon...he was like ummm? Really? I think it is all the Dawson's Creek I have been watching lately, but I am out of control excited for this!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Can't wait for this movie! Looks SO good! And I agree, it's nice to see Katie Holmes looking like a real live human being again.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I just posted about J.Crew's line (again). I am a little too obsessed.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin