Tuesday, August 31, 2010

A Study in OMG

Fact 1: I did not watch Gossip Girl last season because the first two episodes were beyond awful.

Fact 2: Paris makes everything better.

Fact 3: Season 4 of Gossip Girl begins in Paris.

Hypothesis: Season 4 of Gossip Girl will be better than last.

Conclusion: I will be tuning in.

I am utterly obsessed with the press photos of the upcoming Gossip Girl episodes in Paris. Seriously. The fashion, the lighting, the scenery - I've said it before and I'll say it again, everything is better in the City of Lights. In other news, I am now on the hunt for a polka-dot dress. **UPDATE: Bailey Quin to the rescue swooped in and showed me this little number, available in black and white.

12 comments:

  1. that was my first thought too....ohh that polka dot dress is fab! It reminds me of the brown/white one from Pretty Woman. I searched for that dress forever!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love gossip girl! Cannot wait!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am loving the looks for season 4- can't wait!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Can't wait! I swooned when I watched the trailer.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Some serious great style!! I stopped watching, for no reason, I might get sucked back in though... if it's in Paris!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gossip Girl is one of my guilty pleasures. I sooo can't wait for the new season!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'm in love with Blair's cherry dress. Its so 'I completely wouldn't wear this down the streets of Paris' in real life but for on-screen prancing around the romantic city it just looks adorably perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  8. when does the fourth season start anyway?
    And I actually dont adore paris like you guys.....
    Ive been there several times....London is so much better in so many ways!
    Huve you been to paris before?

    ReplyDelete
  9. Pari definitely makes everything better and brighter, I love GG anyway so Paris or not Paris Ill be there watching
    Bailey nailed it, so cute!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Wow....we have done it again...always thinking alike...I totally posted about GG's Fashion this week too...Tuesday to be exact...what can we say, Great Minds think alike!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin