Wednesday, May 30, 2012

dresses under $100? that'll do, pig.

Don't you love a good day dress? One you roll out of bed, throw on with your hair in a pony and just go? One that can easily transition into the perfect dinner date attire at your favorite local restaurant? I do. But with all these loose-fitting styles available in stores, I have been striking out left and right. Fortunately, I was in Starbucks the other day - per usual - and another gal had on the most darling summery frock. I asked her the source of this tangerine-colored goodness and she mentioned the brand Aqua, available at Bloomingdale's. Naturally, I did some Internet perusing when I got home, and found out these so-called "Aqua" dresses aren't too costly! Most of the short dresses are between $80-100, and their maxi dresses hover just north of that at $108. Not totally unreasonable considering you get an entire outfit out of the solitary piece.
 

I of course want them all. But if I had to choose, I'd probably go with either of the striped options. The eyelet is darling but not so good for my body type.

Which would you choose?

....and because I can't, for the life of me, stopping quoting this movie. They just don't make em like this anymore, do they?

10 comments:

  1. so ca-yooot. I'd probably opt for the eyelet or the shirt dress, but I'd be delighted to hop around the streets of Chicago wearing any of these :). Alas, yoga pants are much more likely.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really like the eyelet, but I'd have to try it on because I'm not sure it would work for my body type either. Speaking of which, "dressing for your body type" sounds like a good Everygirl topic to me!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Totally love the shirt dress - it looks so breezy and perfect for work-to-drinks in the summer!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the second one! What a great line. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a great line! Thank you for sharing- although my wallet might feel differently!

    ReplyDelete
  6. So cute! Target also has a cute navy polka dot dress not too unlike the one posted, although it's even more casual. It's about $20 or $25.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks for sharing this brand. Such cute options. Loving the eyelet one!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love the navy stripe dress, thanks for the new dress resource!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love both of the striped dresses! Such a cute group of dresses. I want them all too :)

    Would love the follow back:) Enter my giveaway for a Nordstrom and Starbucks gift card!

    The Pretty Pinhead

    ReplyDelete
  10. I really like the shirt dress! It's perfect for casual days. I also really like the shoes the model is wearing.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin