Monday, May 7, 2012

Wedding Week on The Everygirl: Backyard Bridal Shower

styling by Sarah Tucker Events and photography by Naomi Chokr
for The Everygirl
If you read this blog then I know ya'll know it's Wedding Week on The Everygirl! Today's feature offers detailed advice on throwing a budget-friendly, backyard wedding shower! Boy do I wish I had this as a reference when I was planning my sister's wedding gatherings a few years ago... fortunately, I had my mom to help. Now all of you have The Everygirl!

And remember there is an accompanying Backyard Bridal Shower Handbook with recipes, planning checklists, and styling tips for the wedding shower!


4 comments:

  1. I love the "honey" theme!!! It is so sweet (no pun intended) and something a little different from the usual!

    ReplyDelete
  2. so cute! now i just need friends to get married so i can throw them bridal showers :) i loved having mine but of course i didnt get to plan them :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I can't wait to see all the features!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great Shower. Love the honey theme!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin