Wednesday, November 18, 2009

Christmas came early!

What do you get for taking in a friend and her evicted puppy for a few weeks? The West Elm tripod lamp, apparently! My overly generous best friend surprised me last night with the West Elm lamp I've been eyeing for months but couldn't bring myself to splurge on. Here it is in my bedroom.
***Note: The lamp is no longer available online so you'll have to check your local store.

Literally the day before, I took a picture of the Pottery Barn tripod lamp (not available online anymore) to do a blog post comparing the two styles. I love love LOVE the West Elm version so much more and am so grateful to her.
In other news, I am 99% positive I've found an apartment! And I cannot wait to share the pre-move-in/pre-decorating photos with all of you. This lamp will look gorgeous in the living room! Talk about a bright, rainy day here in Chicago. : )

2 comments:

  1. i'm dying to see pictures of the apartment! oh and i think that lamp will look amazing in your family room....great staple!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin