Tuesday, November 17, 2009

To keep your toes toasty

With nights dipping down to 32 degrees, I have no doubt snow will be arriving sooner rather than later here in Chicagoland. To my fellow Americans who dwell north of the Mason-Dixon Line, I'm sure you can relate, and I suggest investing in a pair of these before it's too late.


Last year, I bought these because I loved that they were waterproof. Perfect for trudging through 2 feet of snow four times a day with the dogs.
Then these darlings popped up in my e-mail (see actual photo above), so of course, I want them. I absolutely love the lace-up look.
**Wow. I put this post together last Thursday, and now I see the Sorel's are already sold out at J.Crew. Click on the new hyperlink to buy them from Zappos.
Some other cute boots to consider:
Target fake-Uggs - not bad for $29.99

And for the boys:

*photos via J.Crew, Nordstrom, UGG Australia, Neiman Marcus, and Target*

5 comments:

  1. Such cute boots although I'm in denial about needing them here sooner or later. It's just a matter of time. Thanks for all the ideas---now, how to choose?! Oh and that shot from the J.Crew catalog---ADORABLE.
    XXX Kate

    ReplyDelete
  2. winter boots are some of my favorite accessories....thank you for highlighting all the above! i agree w/ Kate...the JCrew pair is my favorite. keep 'em coming!

    ReplyDelete
  3. My only winter boots are timberland's, which have lasted me forever. However, I really like the north face ones from this selection. Gracias!

    ReplyDelete
  4. These are definitely needed at our winter house in NH. I am an ugg person and have like 5 pairs in different colors but nothing beats sorels for snow!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Those are must haves in Chicago!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin