Wednesday, November 18, 2009

The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen... of sorts


Couldn't agree more, People magazine. Johnny Depp was named People's 2009 Sexiest Man Alive, against all odds of Pattinson grabbing the number one spot. I don't know about you, but I can't wait for Pirates 4 and Alice in Wonderland. Here are my other faves that made the list of top 15. We all know I love Ryan Reynolds, the Glee guys, and Edward Cullen. But excuse me! Where is last year's number #1, Hugh Jackman? Have you seen Wolverine???

Who would you choose as number 1?

*all photos via People.com*

1 comment:

  1. I super puffy heart Ryan Reynolds!! And Johnny Depp, yes please!! But why do my Supernatural boys never make this list?? Hello, has anyone seen Jensen Ackles and Jared Padalecki!!! Swoonage!!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin