Friday, November 13, 2009

Run, don't walk, to the Gap



FINALLY! I've been on the search for a fitted, plaid button-down since last fall. Thanks to a tip from my sister-in-law, I was surprised and thrilled to learn Gap has just what I'm looking for. No, it's not flannel (they have a flannel style, I just don't like the cut), but this lil' number has ruffles and comes in a variety of plaids. I'd recommend this look for guys and gals of any age. Seriously. ANY age. And at $50, I plan on stocking up.

So you're getting celebrity style: Conrad, McAdams, Aniston...
...for a a fraction of the cost.

My sis sported a plaid button-down (not a cost-friendly brand I might add) while we were in China last March looking oh-so cute.

You can try Gap's two-tone plaids:

I threw together this get-up entirely from Gap and Old Navy items. Cute and affordable. What more could you ask for?

The men's version is great for your dad, son, grandpa, boyfriend, uncle, cousin, secret santa pick that you have no clue what to get... or, you, my dear male readers. Trust me. You'll look hot.
Pine, Lautner, and Pattinson. All wearing plaid. All looking like that.
I think I've made my point.
Come on, guys. Looking good is just a click away.

Gap and Old Navy chic for him.

3 comments:

  1. Two things: 1. Thanks for adding guy stuff...your male crowd was feeling a little neglected. 2. I can hardly read the "items in this post" section. It's so tiny.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank heavens your sister-in-law told you about the plaid at GAP! I think my favorite style is on the Gap model up top.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love those shirts, wish we had a GAP here!!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin