Thursday, November 12, 2009

Seeing Spots: I told you I love tortoise.

Go on. Add a little tortoise to your life.

As I mentioned yesterday, I am getting the flats; but J.Crew's closed-toe patent tortoise heels are all too perfect for getting dressed up in this looming cold weather.
It's all in the details. Spice up any outfit with
J.Crew's skinny tortoise belt.
Woah, Mamasita. Well, at least these Gucci flats are on discount. Kind of.
Love the tortoise watches from Macy's. Just saw my sis today, and she was rockin' the Michael Kors on the right.
Here's a wardrobe staple: tortoise shell sunglasses. Kind of like the perfect LBD or tailored white button-down. You can't go wrong with a pair of these. Try some shades from Ray Ban or from Target.
Go old-school with this vintage tortoise bangle...
...or these vintage tortoise hoop earrings available on Etsy.
For the home, I am loving this tortoise shell lamp. Just imagine the 'oomph!' it would give a living room, dining room, office, bedroom...
Would love to see these Highball glasses on a table mixed with all-white dishes and some gold chargers.
This West Elm tortoise tumbler is currently on sale $4.99 a piece!
I have a feeling the photo quality doesn't do this set justice. The Pitcher and glasses are from EBay.

2 comments:

  1. Love the heels. And the watch. And the lamp. sigh...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hah couldn't agree more. Except I love it all! Currently trying to convince my mother that lamp is a must for her desk. I'll keep you posted!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin