Friday, November 6, 2009

Shop At: Spool No.72

Seeing as I've spent the entire week on interior design posts (thank you, thank you for all your compliments on the living room redesign), I'd now like to introduce you to the clothes, handbags, and jewelry of Spool No.72. Woven fabrics and animal-safe products combine with girlish rosettes and braided faux-leather to create these eye-catching looks. Think Anthropologie but for a fraction of the cost.

And get excited!... after seeing and inquiring about the gorgeous knit blanket on the "New Arrivals" page, I've been informed a "Home" line is soon to grace their selection.

For your closet
These items include embroidered, feminine blouses; cozy, cute cardigans; and hip jackets... all ripe for the picking.
Adore both the pockets and the faux-fur lining of this hoodie. It'd be perfect to throw on for a day of shopping, grabbing lunch with my girlfriends, or for the many outdoor excursions with my pups in this chilly Chicago weather.
This baby should come with a Disclaimer: No animals were harmed in the making of this jacket.

Great, animal-friendly bags that won't break the bank

It's no secret that I looove me some statement jewelry...
...and for these prices, I'll take one of each.
In case you're thinking what I was thinking, this black and gold beauty is actually a cuff, not a ring. All the more fab in my opinion.
These dazzle me.

(Audience covers their ears as Alaina squeals at the sight of a huge yellow ring!)
*all photos via Spool No. 72*

4 comments:

  1. Oh, you have the greatest style! Thanks for blooging about this great shop! Already bought some stuff!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like the budget friendly posts, especially during the recession. My favorite is the yellow hood sweater.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Alaina!

    I think you have introduced me to my new favorite website (and that includes ShopBop)!!

    I love all of the jewelry. Anything from this site would be a GREAT Christmas gift.

    ReplyDelete
  4. To everyone who commented: Noted. I will try to keep more of these good finds comin.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin