Thursday, January 7, 2010

200 posts and counting.


poster by etsy seller Queen's Spoof

Well, it's about that time again. Another 100 posts in, and I'm showing NO signs of quitting. So much has changed in my life since my first 100 posts (new year, new digs, the bf finally made it to Chicago on a more permanent basis), and life is good, my friends. Life is good. Comments, followers, Facebook & Twitter fans, and overall readership is as high as ever, and I l-o-v-e you for it! (You can ask Nate. I still get giddy whenever a new comment pops up in my inbox.)

Because there are a lot of new readers from recent weeks (thanks to Kindred Spirits love, Desire to Inspire's 2010 Reading Guide, and a post on the West Elm Facebook page), I'm just going to celebrate by doing a little rundown like the one I did for my first 100 posts. Why? 1. because I find this information exciting and 2. because there are some older, worthwhile posts all you newbies should check out!

Out of the 103 Countries in which LCY has been read, the ten with the most visitors are:
1. United States
2. Canada
3. United Kingdom
4. Australia
5. Germany
6. Spain
7. Italy
8. France
9. Poland - represent! My last name is Kaczmarski, people.
10. Brazil

The top 10 most visited posts are:

A few of the regular series I've begun since the first 100 posts are:



And the post with the most comments (20!!) is:

Like last time, if you have suggestions for future posts, whether it's a burgeoning trend or a personal home/event/fashion story or an artist you'd love to see featured (including yourself!), email me at alaina.lcy@gmail.com.

Now I'm off to work (actually I'll just continue sitting right where I am) to enjoy the beautiful snowfall. 8 inches today!

11 comments:

  1. Congrats! Looking forward to the next 100 posts :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow! congrats! can't wait to see what's in store for the future! such lovely posts listed in this recap.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats! I really enjoy reading your blog.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Contrags!
    I love the post about plaid.

    Of course...more cow bell!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congratulations - has it really been that many???
    It's hard to say which is my favorite - loved them all.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congrats! So glad I found your blog...and this post is a good way to check out past posts! :)

    Jaime

    ReplyDelete
  7. Seems like just yesterday you were starting up and now it's become what it is today! Keep on truckin'!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I'm so glad you did this little recap--can't wait to read through the posts. It's so interesting to me how these blogs grow and take on a life of their own. . .hope to eventually have the same success as you.

    PS--I feel the same giddiness over comments. I thought it was just a newbie thing ;)

    ReplyDelete
  9. I'm so glad I found your blog! I really enjoy it.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Ah congratulations on your 200th post, that's such an achievement! I absolutely love reading your blog so I'm very pleased that you have no plans of quitting :o) xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. love the pics of your home!!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin