Tuesday, January 5, 2010

West Elm, how do I love thee? Let me count the ways.

I am LOVING West Elm's new spring* inventory. Check it out...
*Funny seeing as it's a whopping 10 degrees here today!

1. Grey nailhead headboard 2. Grey & white safari rug 3. Grey & white striped bedding
I'll have one of each, thank you.

Definitely want the grass cloth storage cube to pair with the big white armchair in my living room.

I already have the brown Andalusia in my living room. Love.

Throw pillows! Gimme, gimme, gimme!

Lately I've been obsessing over wood products. And bone. And knits. Hmm...

9 comments:

  1. Wish we had a west elm here...;-l.
    I love all that gray - seriously - i want to paint my entire house over again using creams and grays...

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the purple and gray (plus, it matches your blog!).

    ReplyDelete
  3. I just purchased a desk and wish i hadn't...their desk w/ shelves is amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm new to your blog! What a wonderful post. I LOVE that zebra rug! -carlee

    ReplyDelete
  5. I feel your pain because it's only 8 degrees in MN today! Loving the purple and grays at West Elm.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I just bought the light amethyst duvet cover...it is the best! Now I just need help decorating the rest of my bedrooom....

    Help me, Alaina! : )

    ReplyDelete
  7. the more texture the better i say... i'm really loving this post! thank you so much for the sweet comments over at urban flea my dear!

    xo katherine aka. urban flea :)
    http://www.urbanfleadesign.net

    ReplyDelete
  8. Firstly Alaina ~ we are on the same page! Let's start scheming for Chicago blogging collaboration ~ I bet we come up some great ideas (and posts)

    PS ~ I'm loving all things West Elm right now, so excited for Feb :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love West Elm too, and I am so sad that my local store is closing :(

    Spring can't get here soon enough for me!!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin