Tuesday, January 12, 2010

Office space: chapter 2

HUGE updates happening in my teensy office. As I showed you here last week, I wanted my personal art collection (as humble as it may be) showcased on a black wall above my desk space. Well, now I've got it. And I cannot stop staring at it. Literally. I am in loooove with my black wall. And as strange as this may seem, the room is so colorful now. I'm waiting to show you all the big reveal because not everything is in place - I have yet to get my bulletin board and curtains. Patience, dear readers, patience...

And so I don't leave you completely disappointed, here's a sneak peak.
And if you're wondering, his name is Black Jack by Benjamin Moore. He's a bit dramatic, but he excites me and I love him. : )

11 comments:

  1. It looks amazing so far. I love a dark wall. Can't wait to see the after shots!

    ReplyDelete
  2. maybe you should hang a picture of Jack Black on your Black Jack wall
    can't WAIT for the reveal!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So striking! That wall color really makes the frames pop. Wow.

    ReplyDelete
  4. WOW! I can't wait to see the finished product. I almost can't stop staring at the art in the photo, so I see why you're in love!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ohhh I'm dying in anticipation! I can already tell it's going to be fantastic! How I wish I could paint the walls of my apartment! And despise grumpy landlords...
    XX Kate

    ReplyDelete
  6. LOVE it! I can't wait to see the full reveal. You work so fast, I am so impressed by how quickly you're making your new place your home.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oo looking amazing! Can't wait to see the final pics :)

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin