Friday, January 22, 2010

Hasta Luego!

Beach Vaca Packing Wishlist

Well dear readers, I am off to Mexico! I leave tomorrow morning. And I still need to pack. Eeek. Oh how easy that task would be if I was filling my suitcase with the glamorous and colorful items above. Unfortunately the only thing I am going with out of that mix are the OPI nail colors. My first mani/pedi since summer and it was diviiiiine.

Fear not!

I will be posting next week, along with a few guest bloggers. Oooo who will they be?? So keep checking back in every morning with your coffee, or on your lunch break, or when you'd rather be doing anything but cooking dinner. Whenever it is you DO visit LCY, keep on coming.

On another note, I saw the image below on Lanalou today and clicked over to see more. Not positive this is Mexico, but I love the colors (not to mention they match my packing wishlist items)!
*images by Jessica Claire*

Have a good weekend!

7 comments:

  1. I love what you chose!!! I'll take one of each! Have so much fun!

    -MEG

    ReplyDelete
  2. Have fun on the trip! Mexico is a great vacation spot.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Have such a good time! Soak up some sun for the rest of us. And take lots of photos!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Have a great time in Mexico. Enjoy the warmth!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Have an amazing time! Can't wait to see pictures!

    ReplyDelete
  6. That's a stunning wish list! I'd wish for those things no matter where I'm going!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I hope you're having a wonderful time on your trip! I love all of the turquoise and gold in this post. So gorgeous! I really love the necklace in the first pic. Where is it from?

    To answer your question, my name means "dove" in Spanish. My mom liked it because it was unique and is the symbol for peace. :)

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin