Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Blogger love

Thank you so so much to Connie of Sogni i Sorrisi and Lana of Lalalou Style for awarding me the Beautiful Blogger Award and the Happy 101 Award, respectively. These two ladies hail from Canada and South Africa, again respectively, and I am a huge fan of both of their blogs so it was an honor that they considered to pass these accolades along to me. Thank you, again!


The rules for Beautiful Blogger are to list 7 random things about myself, which I am pretty sure you can learn from this post. As for Happy 101, I am supposed to create a What Makes You Happy list of ten. So, I'll go with the second choice:

What Makes Me Happy
2. Cuddling with my puppies
3. Nathan who can make me laugh harder than anyone else
4. Chicago in the summer i.e. Cubs games, the Lake, opening the windows and letting fresh air in...
5. Chocolate chip cookies
6. Finding something for a good deal (i.e. embroidered West Elm pillow covers for $12 last night!)
7. Reading books that I can't put down so I finish them in one sitting
8. Glee
9. A clean apartment
10. And of course, my best friends and family

And I'll pass the Beautiful Blogger Award on to 3 others:

And the Happy 101 on to 3 others:

so... I didn't EXACTLY follow the rules, but I was working with two awards, people!


IF YOU HAVEN'T ALREADY, SIGN UP FOR THE PILLOW GIVE-AWAY BELOW!

3 comments:

  1. congrats and thanks for the award! love your list!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, thanks! Your blog makes me pretty happy, too :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. What makes me happy? Having an awful day at work and coming home to check my favorite design blogs and seeing my name!
    Maybe I won't need that ice cream after all....

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin