Monday, December 20, 2010

Holidaaaaay!

My weekend went something like this...


Only there was less sitting, more dancing. How about all of you?

Good news is I am off work this week and next - Holidaaaaay! Bad news is blogging and freelance work never stops. So I am sorry for another short post. I am still lingering in a post-wine coma from the weekend, sipping my latte, and not wanting to be at my desk right now. Regular posting will resume tomorrow! Although, I find the image above and song below as inspirational as any other.


It's time for the good times!
Forget about the bad times!
We need a holidaaaay!

Sing it with me!

3 comments:

  1. yay holidays! im off on Wednesday, cant wait! enjoy Alaina! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this post... makes me that much more exciting for the holiday festivities. Enjoy your time off!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love everything about that photo. Everything!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin