Sunday, December 26, 2010

LCY Shops: Elizabeth Cole jewelry

I am so happy Liz from A Happy Haven introduced me to the fabulousness that is Elizabeth Cole jewelry. I feel like a complete nincompoop for not knowing about this brilliant jewelry designer, because I've fallen in love with almost every piece in her collection. The intricate and original designs of her line allow you to glam up your evening ensemble while simultaneously channeling your inner rock star. Behold.

1. Blue crystal mohawk earrings | 2. Turquoise crystal mohawk earrings | 3. Fish earrings | 4. Ombra Bacall earrings | 5. Mini mohawk posts | 6. XOXO earrings

8 comments:

  1. Love the XOXO earrings!
    Hope you had a great holiday :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Her whole collection is just stunning! Thanks so much for sharing these amazing pieces ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the XO earrings!! gorgeous : )

    ReplyDelete
  4. These earrings are so yummy - love the Ombra Bacall ones!

    Cara
    www.anurbancottageblog.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi!! I've been following your blog for some time and I must say I really enjoy it. You have been an inspiration for me, so I have decided to start my own blog. When you have time please follow me. Thanks!! Hope all is well!
    cheers!
    Elayne
    www.hopedreaminspire.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. these are incredible. they remind me of some of my grandmother's old earrings but totally revamped for this century.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I am obsessed with pair number 4! Thanks for sharing this great designer : )

    ReplyDelete
  8. YES! These are gorgeous AND they're pretty affordable. I just added these to my wishlist.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin