Wednesday, December 22, 2010

LCY Shops: Gold flatware

Gold flatware makes my heart skip a beat. Its warm hue is unexpected and unconventional, but it looks stunning atop a wooden table or crisp white linens. I've been seeing more of it these past few months with holiday tabletop ideas, but I think this could easily transition into the warmer months, paired with cool blues and hot pinks. If and when I decide to retire my Target flatware set, I think I'll be investing in some shimmery gold utensils. Glam up the morning cereal, I say.

1. Bamboo Flatware from Neiman Marcus | 2. Oneida gold flatware |
3. Mepra Ice Oro flatware from Barney's | 4. Sun-tipped silverware from Anthropologie

images via Lonny, Coco + Kelley

5 comments:

  1. I adore my calvin klein gold flatware, but I don't know if they make it anymore. :(

    ReplyDelete
  2. The black and white polka dot plate with the pink napkin is adorable! I need that in my life!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm not usually a fan of gold, but these beauties make a girl think twice.

    www.turnuptherad.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin