Tuesday, January 4, 2011

Narziss.

There's a new girl in town. You've probably seen her. She's hard to miss. Thin but curvy. Delicate and feminine, she's the muse of art directors worldwide. Her name is Narziss, and she's popping up on magazine covers across the globe. Designer Hubert Jochman poured over her detailed figure for months, perfecting every last inch. I'd love to use her in some of my own work, but she costs a small fortune. Not sure who I'm talking about? I present Narziss.


Narziss is available for purchase here.


9 comments:

  1. I literally just looked at the first two house beautiful pictures for 5 minutes trying to figure out the similarity... that font it gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh man so beautiful! I feel inspired!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Whoa! I had NO IDEA fonts were so expensive?! wtf? I don't understand.

    But it sure is purty.

    ReplyDelete
  4. ah! i had no idea what you were talking about! i do hate narziss for being so fabulous!

    xo
    sami

    ReplyDelete
  5. That might be the prettiest font ive ever seen

    ReplyDelete
  6. hehehe - love your delivery :) The font is absoulouty amazing! So beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  7. i love it! i have all of these mags and didn't really notice but i do now - thanks for pointing it out.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin