Tuesday, January 11, 2011

Gingham Delight

Despite the snow piling up outside my window, I look at this bright gingham pattern and I'm reminded of a picnic in the park on a sunny summer's day. The navy and white combination adds the perfect amount of charm to any table setting, and I think they would look particularly good paired with my faux bamboo flatware (you may remember we used it at my sister's beach wedding this past summer). A set of four napkins is available from Etsy seller Sewn Natural for $30. I'd like to snatch these up and think of warmer days to come.

10 comments:

  1. it's snowing here too! and i'd love to be enjoying a picnic instead of watching the snow pile up.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lately I have been loving gingham. I just started following, but your sis wedding looked beautiful!

    We are snowed in as well (rare for ga)---but enjoy fresh coffee and stay warm.
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love picnics... Would love to add these to picnic basket..cant wait for spring!

    ReplyDelete
  4. We LOVE gingham!! What a fabulous find. Indoor or outdoor picnic, these would be perfect. Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  5. TOTALLY agree. I am loving gingham right now!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love the timelessness of gingham. What I'm dying to know though is where to get that lovely white flatware! Do you know?
    Thanks!
    Robin

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh, how I love me a gingham check! Love these!

    ReplyDelete
  8. i agree - the flatware is stunning! delighted you featured our napkins here. Taryn's photos and styling (she took the photos for us) are so lovely.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I own these very napkins! love them and have them out as "runners" under vases of flowers and bowls of fruit in the kitchen.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin