Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Kitchen Sneak Peek

I am so excited to show you my kitchen makeover, but I want to get it just right before revealing it. I recently bought new chairs for the tulip table - well, they are actually very old, but they're new to me - and the entire room is finally coming together. It only took a year. So I ask for patience, dear friends. You won't be disappointed.

*Tea kettle is the LiveStrong Kettle by Chantal, available at Bed, Bath, and Beyond - also available in other colors

13 comments:

  1. well the sneak peak looks rather good! cant wait!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ohh I can't wait to see! That yellow teapot against the white and grey is amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great photo. Color looks amazing. Lunch in your kitchen sometime soon??

    ReplyDelete
  4. can't wait!
    I would drink sooo much more tea if I had that teapot!

    ReplyDelete
  5. AHHHHH! Looking forward to seeing the whole thing. This teaser pic is very promising.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I can't wait to see it! I am obsessed with your apartment!

    xo Alex

    ReplyDelete
  7. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Ok, so maybe you were right. I guess I DO need to stick with my plan to paint my apartment. Looks AMAZING.

    Want to come over and help?

    I'm only kidding. Kind of. :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. LOVE the bright tea kettle with the neutral walls!

    ReplyDelete
  10. love the contrast of the bright yellow tea kettle with the whites and grays. (any chance you'll share where the kettle is from?) i'm looking forward to seeing the pics of the finished room.

    ReplyDelete
  11. can't wait to see the rest of the reno!!

    xo,
    joAnn

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin