Friday, December 9, 2011

Run, Don't Walk, to Anthropologie's 50% Sweater Sale Today!

You heard right! Anthropologie is offering 50% off all full-priced sweaters and outwear today and tomorrow. Their colorful and textured sweaters make the perfect Christmas gift for friends, sisters, moms, girlfriends - pretty much any woman in your life! As you can see, I've created quite the wish list for myself... that striped blush and tan number is number one on my list (to wear with my green pants, of course).

1 | 2 | 3
4 | 5 | 6
7 | 8 | 9

Happy Holiday Shopping Weekend, everyone!

5 comments:

  1. Thank you for the tip! Love Anthro.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I had no clue! I'll definitely want to stop by. Thanks Alaina, have a fantastic weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is the best news I've heard all day! xox

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for the heads up! Like I need another excuse to visit Anthro :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. i'm a brand new reader...but i just had to pop in and say - FANTASTIC taste! i bought 3 of those sweaters (2, 3 & 6)in the same colors :)

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin