Thursday, December 8, 2011

The Source of All Chunky Knits

Remember these deliciously chunky and oversized scarves? Or these cuddly, warm socks? Well, I finally found where to purchase similar styles! The UK brand, Hush, specializes in knitwear. Everything from pajamas and winter accessories, to sweaters and stockings, they've found the finest, softest material and put it to the test.


1 | 2 | 3 | 4

Just look how comfy cozy that lady looks! I made my own lil' Hush wishlist, starting with the chunky knit socks. I'll have a pair in every color, please!

Fortunately they do ship to the US, but it's a bit costly ($22). Does anyone know of a company that makes similar products this side of the sea?

12 comments:

  1. These are beautiful, why are the best from overseas, my friend has an amazing one from paris!
    xo emily

    ReplyDelete
  2. Need some of these today. Snow on the ground. They look so cozy and warm.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have some chunky knit alpaca scarves and hats in my Etsy shop! My Mom knits the scarves using fleece from their alpacas (related to llamas).

    http://www.etsy.com/shop/FiscallyChic

    Alpaca is super warm and cozy, like cashmere. Plus, it's hypoallergenic. The scarves are 5 ft long and ship from Ohio. The pillow covers in the shop ship from Chicago.

    ReplyDelete
  4. So glad you finally found the source of these products. Those socks look so comfy and I kind of want everything they have! Let us all know if you find anything similar with a cheaper shipping cost! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. They look so rich and cozy that it's makes you want to get them all!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'd split the shipping with other ladies to order some socks!

    Anyone want to arrange a group order?

    ReplyDelete
  7. Everything looks so cozy! I love chunky knits.

    ReplyDelete
  8. i'm desperately wanting chunky knits in my life! these are perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Chunky knits are probably my favorite thing in the world. Love this!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I live in Australia and we are currently smack bang in the middle of summer, but this post is making me look forward to winter.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin