Friday, August 14, 2009

The Fashionista's Coffee Table

I am eager to get my hands on this trilogy of historical glamour. Published by Rizzoli, these massive books encapsulate the history of three timeless designers: Valentino, Lanvin, and Dior. Page after page, the reader sneaks a look at life behind the runway with images from fittings, photo shoots, and backstage at the most exclusive fashion shows. They'd be the perfect coffee table topper for any fashionista. You can get them on discount from Amazon.com. I think I'll be purchasing Mr. Valentino's first...

Inside the pages of Dior

Strands of pearls, a black Dior, and Marilyn. That's what I call a winning shot.
Humphrey Bogart and Lauren Bacall (could be wrong about her)

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin