Friday, August 7, 2009

Lovely Blog Award

Thank you, thank you to the gals at Chic Coles for giving Live Creating Yourself a Lovely Blog award!

I've become an avid reader of their blog, and highly recommend you check it out, also!

I suggest you check out the brilliance that is:
for interior design

for interior design

for weddings

and as always, the one that sucked me into the blogosphere (and I'm so glad it did):
for fashion and interior design

The rules to receive this award are:
1. Accept the award and post it on your blog together with the name of the person who has granted the award.
2. Pass the award to any number of blogs that you've newly discovered.

2 comments:

  1. These blog award ideas are so cool. I think there's an official Webby award for blogs. How do you win that?

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin