Friday, September 18, 2009

Black is Back: Robert Rodriguez fall collection

A month or so ago, an email popped into my inbox featuring items from Robert Rodriguez's pre-Fall line. This blouse stopped me dead in my tracks. The draping. The brooch. The cap sleeve. I immediately took a virtual detour to the site link to see what other beautiful pieces the genius designer thought up. His work is elegant, chic, and classic... but with a twist. Ladies and gentlemen, I am in love. Meet my favorite designer - at least for this season - Robert Rodriguez.

from the back...

Robert's Color Philosophy: just a dash
We all know how I feel about yellow...

Toned Down
A few neutrals

Some Sparkle!
A girl is sure to dazzle in these minis

Black is the new... Black?
If it ain't broke, don't fix it. Robert rarely strays from his signature color palette.
A black lace sheath dress. Does it get sexier?
Yes. Yes it does. The black leather dress.

2 comments:

  1. Very elegant looking. Does he do a more casual line though?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this collection. His designs look so amazing and I would love to wear any of these tops! I do not normally wear yellow, but that one is so fun. I also love the ruffle tops and the one with the rhinestones around the neck. Gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin