Wednesday, October 20, 2010

Artist Snapshot: Trent Bailey Photography

I had the pleasure of meeting photographer Trent Bailey when I was in New York last month as he shot two of the events I attended. Now I am completely addicted to his photo blog where he shares sneak peaks of recent wedding and engagement shoots, side projects, and some fun stopwatch videos. Case in point, I loved this charming post he did of two of his friends romping around the big city. Their laughter and style makes me want to go back and visit NYC. Stat.

9 comments:

  1. Great photos! Love the green bag and red lips.

    ReplyDelete
  2. These photos are so great! I am going to check out Trent's blog right now!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Alaina, thanks so much for featuring my work on your FABULOUS blog!

    @Connie...i love the green bag and red lips too, but i'm biased because she's my beautiful wife :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I think this series should be called, "LCY PANDA Watch!" in honor of Anchorman. With that said, Mr. Bailey's work is awesome and edgy. Good find.

    ReplyDelete
  5. love these photos! just spent an hour scouring his blog....thank you for posting!

    A. Davis

    ReplyDelete
  6. WOW, these are great! What an amazing shot of them giggling, so fresh yet intimate!

    ReplyDelete
  7. His photography is so fun!! Thanks for sharing!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I absolutely love his work too, he was such a pleasure to meet at The Nest event. I love the photos of his you featured, Alaina!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin