Monday, October 25, 2010

Designers I Love: Grant K. Gibson

I had the pleasure of meeting designer Grant K. Gibson when I was in San Francisco a couple of weeks ago. Grant was named one of Elle Decor's up-and-coming designers in their 2010 A-List issue, and after a quick glance at his apartment, it's easy to see why. How one takes a San Francisco rental unit and turns it into what resembles a luxurious English country estate is beyond me. His carefully curated and perfectly paired furnishings make this new designer look like a seasoned vet.

via

I also had to show you the sneak peaks Grant has been sharing of this room he is designing for a teenage girl. Pink moldings? Zebra headboards? Where was this inspiration when I was 15?!
via

11 comments:

  1. Very fab. Love the powder room? black and white checkered tiles, trophy and all...

    http://jannsboutique.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the blue wall and the crown pillow. It looks so chic !

    nice blog by the way, just discovered it!


    nordic-chic.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Can´t wait to check out the teenage room after seeing the sneak peaks...lovely post

    ReplyDelete
  4. So glad you're still blogging! When I read you the headline "That's all folks" my heart skipped a beat. You're great at what you do and I know in addtion to your fabo blog other project will open up it that's what you want.

    ReplyDelete
  5. The zebra headboards are to die for! What a lucky little girl!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the room with the zebra rug and that girl's room looks like it's going to be totally fun.

    ReplyDelete
  7. my oh my has he turned his rental into a elegant home. wow! i look forward to his after of the teen room.

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a beauriful space...classic and sophisticated ~ love it!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thank you Thank you so much for your featuring me!
    So honored! Cheers with hot chocolates with a shot of espresso and then a glass of wine from SF to you!

    xoxo
    Grant

    ReplyDelete
  10. I just love his style- and those zebra headboards made out of sheets- totally genius right?

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin