Tuesday, October 26, 2010

LCY SHOPS: Singing in the Rain

Very apropos for today's apocalyptic weather in the Chicagoland area. It's never good waking up to "severe rain, tornado warnings, and the strongest wind gusts we've had in 70 years." So glad I had my yellow wellies to take the dogs out in this morning. The dogs weren't as content, however.

1. Tory Burch Jacquard | 2. Sperry® Top-sider | 3. Chooka Plaid | 4. Burberry Shimmer Check | 5. Aigle® Equibelle | 6. Ralph Lauren Tartan | 7. Target Ditsy Dot

1. Lands End | 2. Hunter | 3. Mod Baltic | 4. Bella Pagoda | 5. Kate Spade

7 comments:

  1. What a fun selection of rain gear! Nothing perks up a dreary day like bright colors. Hope that even though the day is rainy outside it is still filled with sunshine!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ohhh. Love these. I am in desperate need of some rain boots- but my calves always seem too big. Love #5.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I know what you mean Sugar....I saw a pair the other day that I loved but they were in the kids section so I kept walking hehe.

    http://jannsboutique.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. I know what you mean! I'm out in the suburbs. My poor pups didn't want to go out this morning either. Love that black and white umbrella!

    ReplyDelete
  5. LOOOOOOOOOOOOVE the yellow Rain boots! How FUN! Love your site! Would love for you to stop by mine for GIVEAWAY!



    *Enter Camille Beckman Luxury Give-Away Here*

    ReplyDelete
  6. Yellow wellies...too cute. I always have such anxiety about wearing my wellies, what if it gets nice out and I look like the pessimistic jerk in the wellies?? And then I see so many cute girls hopping in puddles without a care in the world and I am jealous!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin