Tuesday, October 12, 2010

LCY in San Francisco

This weekend was round two of Rue in the City, West Coast style. The five of us - Caitlin, Anne, Crystal, Bri, and I - reunited in the Bay Area for photo shoots, another launch party, and of course, to have some fun!

SATURDAY: Photo shoot in the Berkeley Hills wraps with a toast: St. Germain, sparkling rose, and a splash of Pellegrino. Want to know a secret? It tastes like candy.

SATURDAY NIGHT: My birthday celebration at Bin 38. The gals surprised me with tasty cupcakes and the yellow ban.do I've been eyeing!

SUNDAY: After an afternoon of shopping in San Francisco's Pacific Heights neighborhood, we journeyed across the bridge for our launch party at the Kate Spade store in Marin County.

SUNDAY NIGHT: West Coast Launch Party! Here's another secret: Kate Spade stores = toy store for grown-ups. Saturated colors, luxe fabrics, sparkles galore - what's not to love?

Even the boxes are beautiful!

As soon as I walked in, I spotted the much debated and adored saucers.

Katie Armour of The Neotraditionalist attended. Love her blog. Love her outfit. Love her.

The party in review.

MONDAY: I went back to Fillmore Street for some more shopping. I spent at least 20 minutes in my new favorite home store, Nest. The merchandise included darling ceramic accents for entertaining, collage art, French scented candles, John Robshaw quilts, and so much more. I highly recommend stopping in if you're in the neighborhood.

MONDAY: Lunch at Cafe des Amis in the Marina neighborhood...

...with my favorite ladies from Williams-Sonoma, Inc.

TUESDAY MORNING: Back home enjoying some of my new goodies. Behold my new A mug, courtesy of West Elm, and two little items I picked up at Nest.

13 comments:

  1. fab fab!

    and i AGREE, kate spade is a toy store but 500x better bc it all sparkles!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Alaina, it was great to meet you too! Love your blog...so it is no wonder I love RUE too.

    And happy birthday!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. cafe des amis is fabulous, right? i love it.

    so glad you enjoyed your time here!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sounds like a fun few days in SF! Would have loved to made the Rue party - but couldn't make it up from LA! Happy (belated) Birthday!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Looks like such a fun trip, thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Sounds like an awesome weekend full of fun celebrations! Happy belated bday!

    ReplyDelete
  7. lovely pictures, looks like a lot of fun! xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. sounds like a fun weekend, love all the picks, you ladies look all lovely!!! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  9. Looks like a lot of fun! I love Kate Spade & how cute is Katie's outfit?! That girl has so much style. xo

    ReplyDelete
  10. Looks like all kinds of fun...would love to meet Katie...can't wait for our date soon!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Aw looks like a perfect San Francisco trip!

    The ban.do looks gorgeous and seriously how fun is Kate Spade. I saw her new jeans in the cutest photo shoot and am writing a whole post about it.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Looks fun! Sorry I missed you gals on Sat night. I hope you had a great birthday!

    ReplyDelete
  13. I had to tell you that I went over to the Corte Madera Kate Spade store this week to buy the adorable coasters that your much desired saucers were sitting on. Very fun!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin