Monday, March 14, 2011

Home Office Woes

I am not going to lie, working from home is pretty great. Except when it comes time to file taxes. I had a late date last night with my ol' pal TurboTax. After hours of filing through bills and receipts and hitting the "back" button more times than I care to think about, all I can give you today is this lovely assortment of home offices. Because despite how pretty and convenient they are, come March, they are laughing in your face as you try to deduct utilities and assets and you have to pay a computer program to explain to you what any of that means.

11 comments:

  1. That stinks!!! It must be tough, but those 11 other months are WAAAAAAAY better than schlepping to the office like the rest of us!

    xo-T
    http://curlyinthecity-tek.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. I feel your pain.. but I'm mostly memorized by that horse print!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Not even the nicest office in the world would make doing taxes better! Good for you getting them done early though :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. haha. great post, made me laugh. i'm with ya- taxes make NO sense!
    also, love those home offices.

    ReplyDelete
  5. oooh! I love love love the office with the horse image over the desk!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ooh, I still need to have that date with TurboTax...but in the meantime, I'll daydream about having the desk w/ the horse print to do my taxes in!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Good for you for starting early-ish. And thanks for posting such fabulous home office inspiration. Love em!

    ReplyDelete
  8. hahaha, I love March because it means winter is almost over but hate doing taxes! Especially when you live as an expat and you get all these tax equalization's and words I don't even understand!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Filing taxes is also one of my least favorite things as well. Lovely home offices pictured here! They inspire me to gussy up my little space.

    ReplyDelete
  10. ugh you're making me nervous! i haven't even looked at taxes yet. yipes!

    ReplyDelete
  11. I hear ya. But you know what's worse? Working a 9-5 and then having to organize your taxes for your side freelancing. Boo.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin