Monday, March 14, 2011

Seeing Neon

1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12

Yesterday afternoon, I treated myself to a bit of retail therapy and was surprised to see each and every store overflowing with neon goodies. While I don't think I'm ready to sport full-on neon apparel, I'd proudly rock a bright accessory here or there. Case in point, #7 above: the polka-dotted Marni delights. I need those in my life. Not want. Need. We're talking full-on obsession, people. Too bad the price tag is just shy of my half of the rent... c'est la vie.

How about you? Will you be adding neon to your spring/summer wardrobe? Which item above would you most like to see show up on your doorstep?

12 comments:

  1. Wow those are bright and fun! thanks for all the great ideas.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've been obsessed with neon for awhile but it's been kinda hard to find. Funny now that I'm almost over it, it's everywhere! I should grab a few pieces for spring.

    ReplyDelete
  3. My faves are definitely 7 and 10. Hip shoes - can't go wrong. Hooooraaay!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ooooh... i love these picks! I may be head over heals for that hot pink beach bag :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. LOVe this board, and those neon pink flats. xoxo jcd :: stop by cornflake dreams to enter a personalized print giveaway !!

    ReplyDelete
  6. i'm really enjoying that lovely dress or shirt and skirt, i can't really tell what it is but i know i like it!

    hope you had a great weekend! xo

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love, love, love bright colors, but I'm not totally on board with the neon craze just yet. Fun finds, though.

    turnuptherad.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Alaina-I love neon! Great TB flats : )

    ReplyDelete
  9. I'm posting about neon fashions this week too ;)

    ReplyDelete
  10. It's a major trend this season, but I don't think it's for me. I will wear bright colors colors, but not necessarily neon.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin