Friday, March 25, 2011

I blame you, Pinterest.

Let me preface this post by saying I love Pinterest. It's more helpful than I ever could have imagined when it comes to saving images and permalinks to use on the blog. Images of interiors, graphic arts, and fashion editorials pop up before my eyes, and saving them to my Pinboard is as simple as clicking a button. But then images of delicious, pastel-colored desserts appear amidst the French country kitchens and mid-century living rooms, and I find myself equally inspired.

Inspired to eat Funfetti. I mean, pictures like this can only lead to one thing...

... baking a heart-shaped Funfetti cake on a Thursday night with my best friend.

That is almost half-eaten by the end of the night. Blast.

I blame you, Pinterest.

Happy Weekend, all!

We will return to our regular scheduled Friday programming of Fashion vs. Furnishings next week.

Sources/Recipes: 1, 2, 3

16 comments:

  1. These photos are definitely perfect for a Friday! Hoping to get some sprinkles this weekend.
    have a good one!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have never tried it, and since starting blogging I have been obsessed, i have to locate it and try it asap!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What is better than funfetti? YUM. I could eat an entire cake in one sitting.

    ReplyDelete
  4. There are few things more amazing than funfetti cake. I may have to bake one now, and I blame YOU! hahaxx

    Melanie
    www.theiconicblog.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ohhhhhh~!! and I gave up sweets for Lent.....:>(

    ReplyDelete
  6. Yum! The best girlfriend dessert, ever. Pinterest is definitely an instigator when it comes to food cravings.

    ReplyDelete
  7. So fun!! I love pinterest too!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I just discovered Pinterest too and love it! I can easily see the temptation in viewing those photos!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Funfetti is the best ever! I have never heard of Pinterest. I'm totally going to check it out.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Wow that looks so good!!! Now I have to make something similar!!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Looks so yummy... yes pinterest is the best resource for pretty things!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Mmm Mmm!! Funfetti cake with rainbow chip icing is my very FAVORITE! Now I'M going to have to make one! :) Happy Weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  13. I love pinterest too! Just don't click on the travel section. Time just disappears on that site!

    ReplyDelete
  14. oh.my.god funfetti! i loved it so much when i was little!
    your blog is awesome.
    marissa from the boot

    ReplyDelete
  15. I L.O.V.E funfetti cake. You've resurrected by addiction. Yum!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin