Sunday, July 24, 2011

LCY Listens: NEW Mumford and Sons

Mumford has been unveiling tracks off their upcoming second album as they've toured the past few months. If there was ever any doubt whether their next record would be as good as the first, rest assured, it will be.

Title: Hopeless Wanderer
Favorite lyrics: 
"Hold me close 'cause I'm a hopeless wanderer.
And I will learn to love the skies I wander."

Title: Lover's Eyes
Favorite lyrics: 
"Were we too young?
And heads too strong?
To bear the weight of these lover's eyes?"

Title: Below My Feet
Favorite lyrics: 
"Keep the earth below my feet
For all my sweat, my blood runs weak
Let me learn from where I have been"

8 comments:

  1. So happy to hear !! I LOVE them :)

    xxLily
    goldandgray.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am now obsessed with "Hopeless Wanderer" and so excited for their next album. Thanks for sharing these.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I a in love with their music. More often than not that's what's playing in my home nowadays. SO, excited for their new album. Thanks for the sneak listen!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the ethereal sound of Hopeless Wanderer - what a voice!!! Thank you for sharing Alaina x
    basilbe.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Just found your blog via The Glitter Guide - love it! And am obsessed with Mumford & Sons, have also been scouring the Internet for tracks from the new album, can't wait!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin