Wednesday, July 27, 2011

LCYgraphics Presents

I'm excited to unveil a few projects I've been working on this past month. I still specialize in blog design, but even more clients are young females working to get their own businesses off the ground (you go, girls!), so I'm excited that logo design and branding are becoming a larger part of what I get to do with LCYgraphics.

Sequins and Stripes - a style blog and brand by Chicago fashionista, Liz Schneider
logo, blog, social media and business branding design

Beau Lifestyle - a lifestyle blog by a Holland native currently living in Spain
blog design

CBL Music Studio - informational website for music instructor, Carol Beth Litkouhi
logo, website*, and business branding design
 *We created her website using the Blogger platform.

18 comments:

  1. Absolutely gorgeous work. Love all of it!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay!! Thanks Alaina, so happy with the way everything turned out. You are a rockstar! xo

    ReplyDelete
  3. All 3 look great! Sequins & Stripes- what a cute blog name!

    ReplyDelete
  4. FABULOUS work!! You've got major design and style skills!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lady, you are AWESOME! I love all of these sites so much. I even added Sequins and Stripes to my reader just because of how awesome the layout is.

    True story.

    (And CB's site looks amazing too!)

    ReplyDelete
  6. They look amazing - beautiful designs.

    ReplyDelete
  7. They look amazing. I often see blogs and think they need your artistic touch but it's hard to be diplomatic!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love what you did for Sequins and Stripes, and featuring your clients is such a great way to find about other blogs! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  9. I just found your blog from Sequins and Stripes. Loving your work...

    ReplyDelete
  10. Such beautiful looking blogs, you did a great job!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hey Alaina,

    I emailed you about my husband's website a few weeks ago. When you get a chance I would love to discuss! All the new site look great!

    xo
    Christine

    ReplyDelete
  12. Alaina, you got an amazing talent - this sites look AMAZING! Congrats and keep up the amazing work.

    ReplyDelete
  13. oh la la!! I want my blog to look fancy too...but I'm not sure I could afford you. But i'll start saving my pennies!
    love your work.

    Caterine
    730design.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  14. Great work, love all of those designs!

    ReplyDelete
  15. GREAT job Alaina! They all look wonderful!! Thank you so much for helping me with my site, I just love it! :)

    ReplyDelete
  16. Dear Alaina,
    I am over the moon, so happy with the blog design you did!many xoxo Chantal beau lifestyle

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin