Friday, July 1, 2011

A Sparkle-Plenty Weekend

A holiday weekend in the summer is like having your cake and eating it too. It's that great. Three days to bask in the sun, laugh with friends, eat barbecue, and drink Pacifico.

I'll be donning this new sparkly ensemble I purchased from J.Crew a few days ago. Sequin navy tank and skinny white jeans. Yes, I finally found a pair of white denim that doesn't make my legs look like they've been suctioned into them and are bursting at the seams. J.Crew's matchstick white jeans are not only stretchy and comfortable, but they're actually quite slimming, especially when worn with a heel. I'm excited! Hopefully I'll have plenty of pictures from this sparkly summer weekend to share with all of you on Monday.

Happy 4th of July, my fellow Americans!

photo source 1, 2

8 comments:

  1. cute outfit! i have white jeans that i want to wear but i think it might be too hot this weekend....we'll see! lovely seeing you last night! have a wonderful weekend. xo jillian:: cornflake dreams

    ReplyDelete
  2. So cute! Are those the same white jeans we tried on at the Jenna Lyons event? I love them. So cute + comfortable. Love that tank, too. I have almost purchased it a few times. I ended up with the striped one.

    Had fun last night!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So cute! Love the outfit. Enjoy the holiday weekend :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I bought the same jeans (except mine were the outlet version) and feel the exact same way. I always get compliments on them!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I've been searching for the perfect pair of white jeans, I'll have to try out those.

    Happy 4th!

    ReplyDelete
  6. A fabulous outfit indeed! Happy 4th!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love 4th of july! nice blog

    <3lace
    http://singalongforever-laceface.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love the outfit! Have a great weekend Alaina. BTW, what happened with Fashion VS. Furnishings?

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin