Monday, April 26, 2010

Case of the Mondays?

I literally can't decide which video I like more.
Kind of ironic but that's how I roll.




Favorite parts of video 1:
1. the way Jacob says, "She has a right to know." Ooo I love it.
2. the vampire army rising out of the water w/ slasher movie music in the background
3. the crazy awesome effects and music starting at 0:58, 1:09, and 1:17
4. the kick-ass WEREWOLVES attacking at 1:20

Favorite parts of video 2:
1. Bella's freak-outs at 0:12 and 0:28
2. the Collie
3. "Hey." "Sh*t."
4.. "They gave me the green light to vampirize you."

It's a tough call.

Thoughts?

-----

Oh, and if you haven't signed up to win your "I can write a blog, I have thoughts," print - do it now! The contest ends Wednesday, and there will be THREE winners!

3 comments:

  1. Haha, I think I like video two the best. I hate to say it, but I'm not really a twilight fan!

    fallon

    ReplyDelete
  2. Can I say both? I can't wait. I think these preview look better than the other two movie's previews!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hahaha the collie is the best. Although the werewolves are pretty awesome too!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin