Wednesday, April 14, 2010

If Christmas Came in April...

...these items would be on my wish list.

In other words, Alaina has blogger's block today and can't think of what to post. So here are some random goodies!

For me
In your dreams, A. - says my subconcious

Have these. Love these.

created by a Chicago jewelry designer and they're zig zag. what's not to love?

ooo lala perfection

to spice up my collection of black tops

because I pinky swore to myself I'd keep my skin out of sun (less than I used to)

I have this - it's the bomb diggity.

for the gagillion weekend trips I'll be taking to see friends and family wed

For my home
to hang on my black wall

to replace my 40-pieces for $50 Target collection

because I need to get through some more books this summer and because I am SO psyched for the sequel

for drinking lemonade

like the scene in The Notebook : )

What's on your summer wish list?

7 comments:

  1. I love that you posted Fabulous Doodles fashion illustration bookmarks! Brook is my favorite. I'll have to try the lip slip.

    ReplyDelete
  2. If Christmas came in April I would ask for a pair of legs fit to ROCK a pair of cute shorts like those!

    ReplyDelete
  3. OOh great picks! I love your style choices!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Those shorts really are cute - I should probably invest in some :) Love the Kate Spade bag (loving all things Kate Spade) and am very curious about the lip slip!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Haha - I was JUST thinking this morning how there are so many things on my wish list and I wish it was close to Christmas or my birthday so that I can as for it!

    Adore the stripey straws and the ferris wheel :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh my gosh, I love it all!! The zigzag earrings, the j.crew shorts, the vintage keys ~ so fabulous! Please ask Santa to bring them to me, too! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Keep up with the randomness mate, I love!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin