Tuesday, April 6, 2010

This Room Gets Its Own Post


We need to discuss this room. I love it. I want it. I saw it on Desire to Inspire and immediately clicked over to Flickr to download the high-res version so I can keep it forever and ever and stare at it and love it and share it will all of you. Why is this room so great, you ask? Well, if you cannot tell just by looking at it, I'll explain. The room itself - complete with abundant windows, simple roll-up blinds, and wood-planked walls - reminds me of the cabins at a children's summer camp. Only instead of cramped bunk beds and sticky spiderwebs in the corners, this master suite is a jazzed-up retreat for adults.

*photograph of bedroom by ABChao on Flickr*

13 comments:

  1. This was one of the pics I clipped when looking for a dark gray for the office. Love it! And, I think those are the same green pillows I bought from Ikea :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. AND it had those black/dark gray walls you love so dearly!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like how open it is. And it reminds me of the dark walls in your office.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great room! Can you tell me where I can get the side table?
    Yvonne

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the room, especially the gray walls, but I wish the antler trophy wasn't real :( (or the sheepskin throw). They make such cool white ceramic trophies which would go well with the nature/camp feel, too. But i do love the room!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ah sometimes things are just meant to be. I have a client that just sent me a link to your etsy shop. I actually had it on my list as well to send to her.

    Totally didn't realize it was you until now. Ok totally a bit slow.

    Can't wait to see what she picks out!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Ah sometimes things are just meant to be. I have a client that just sent me a link to your etsy shop. I actually had it on my list as well to send to her.

    Totally didn't realize it was you until now. Ok totally a bit slow.

    Can't wait to see what she picks out!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great Room I love the pillows and the side table...

    Thanks so much for sharing.....


    xxx
    CEO

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love this room too. I wish my bedroom had windows like that...and with good scenery. I am really into the dark paint with white bedding.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love it. The dark paint really draws your eye to the outdoors. And those side tables are amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Oh my gosh, I thought this WAS your room because it looks just like something you would design! Too funny :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. I love how there is so much light! The dark walls really balance the windows too.

    ReplyDelete
  13. wonderful post and love that room!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin