Wednesday, April 13, 2011

Bright Bottomed Girls, you make the rockin' world go round.

1 | 2 | 3 | 4

I never in a million bagillion years thought I'd be tempted to buy bright-colored pants as much as I am right now. I mean, these ladies are killing it. And the best part is that none of them keep it simple. I can imagine little old me putting on a pair of hot pink pants would probably think, "Hmm.. what does this go with? Black v-neck, black trench, black heels. Maybe gold heels? No... better keep it black just in case." Laaaaame. These woman paired stripes with neon and fur with flats and polka dots with more neon and practically sprinkled rainbow Skittles on top. And is it just me, or does it look better with the more accessories they have on? Trench coats, scarves, hats, sandals, sunglasses, chunky jewelry. These bright-bottomed women are owning their bold, eye-catching looks, and they have me wanting to join the club. Bravo, ladies.

After doing some quick recon, I found Zara not only offers the most options when it comes to colorful pantaloons but the most affordable also. Save for the sunny yellow stems which are Tory Burch, pants 1, 2 and 4 are Zara. And there are even more styles in more colors on the website. Ch-ch-check it out.

So come on folks, fess up. Would you try this look? And if so, would you pull "an Alaina" and only pair the fun pants with black and white pieces?

Photo sources: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10

17 comments:

  1. I'm the exact same as you, if I was going to do it, I would be so boring and totally only wear black or white! But these ladies look amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. First, LOVE the title of this post haha It made me smile :)

    Second, LOVE these looks!! Totally wish I was bad-ass enough to pull one of them off! Because I probably would keep it neutral and pair bright pants with black or white.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am loving the red pants with that blue jacket !

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh my gosh, I love all of these looks! I'm just as smitten with brightly colored bottoms, but like you, I would go the safe route and pair my brightly colored bottoms with black or white. Thanks for searching around for the Zara finds! I may have to go shopping this weekend. I think I need the blue pants (and a black shirt).

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ok...now I can't get that song out of my head! Great post

    ReplyDelete
  6. I can't do it....but it looks good on them. :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. I LOVE this- have been searching for a pair of pink or blue pants for a while- this is the second post today that showed something gorgeous from Zara- I need to make a trip there- gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  8. That yellow is so chic! Love the unexpected style bright colors bring.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I'm just like you too! I recently got a pair of reddish-orangy pants at H&M (super cute and such a good deal!) but every time I try to wear them, I grab a white shirt. So far the tag is still on, but this is great inspiration to see how they look with less traditional color pairings! Great (timely) post! Love the yellow ones too!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Amazing! I'm in.xx

    Melanie
    www.theiconicblog.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. Love the title and the pictures!
    xoxo em

    ReplyDelete
  12. I'm completely with you. I haven't been brave enough to rock any pants this bright and if I did, I'd down play them by putting with all neutrals or black. Still gorgeous to look at though!

    ReplyDelete
  13. I'm not big on bright colors either but like you, I would rock them with neutrals, they still look great! Look at that chic with the hot pink pants and the dotted blouse, absolutely stunning!

    ReplyDelete
  14. goodness you blog is so lovely! Absolutely adore this post so fun and fresh! xx

    http://www.annawithlove.com

    ReplyDelete
  15. definitely! I have red ones, and now want the green ones badly!

    ReplyDelete
  16. i love this! i'd definitely try to venture out like they did in these photos and pair bright colored bottoms with some patterned top situation, mayhaps a hat thrown in.

    what i love is that it all looks so happy! come come now, how could you step out into the street wearing one of those outfits without smiling?

    ReplyDelete
  17. Such pretty photos! A few years back I used to rock a pair of green trouser-cut pants from American Eagle, but now the bright bright pink is kinda calling my name! :)

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin