Tuesday, April 19, 2011

Presenting LCYgraphics.com

It's FINALLY here! LCYgraphics.com! Where all of your graphic design dreams come true... go on check it out. You can see my graphic design portfolio, as well as my styling and interior design portfolio. Here are a few recent projects I've worked on because I just love a good before and after.






I'd have to say the coolest part about my job is that most of my clients are women starting their own businesses - interior designers, event planners, and even a couple women with plans to open their own shop! I'm so honored to have helped create a look for them and their new brands, and I can't wait to watch all of them grow and succeed. So what are you waiting for? Go check out the new site! And if you feel so inclined, hire me for all your graphics needs. : )

--------------------

And I am also sending you over to my friend Danielle's site today where I am featured in her "Girls Who Inspire" series and you'll find not one, but two Tina Fey references. Wow. To think that I inspire anyone is such an honor. Thank you, Danielle!

15 comments:

  1. Yayyyy!!! So exciting! So proud to be one of your clients!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Absolutely love your new website!! And yay for the new Things That Sparkle, its absolutely amazing!! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats! The new website is fabulous. You are so talented!

    ReplyDelete
  4. All the websites that you have designed are so pretty !!

    xxLily
    goldandgray.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congratulations! Your work is beautiful and I wish you every success. I'm super jealous of how with-it you are!

    ReplyDelete
  6. so great!! i love the new things that sparkle header! i'm thinking i might need to commission you for mine one of these days!

    looking forward to meeting you on the 28th!

    xo.ashley

    ReplyDelete
  7. Congrats on the new site! Absolutely love your style and one day may knock on your door for some help!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Congrats, Alaina! Off to check off your new site. Excited to see what's next in my design in be included in your portfolio! :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Congratulations! Your new site looks bril and of course your portfolio is top notch, too :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Congrats!! I already love what I see here so I'm pretty sure I'm going to love your portfolio! Heading over there now! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Congratulations on the new site! I loved the header at Things that Sparkle. I may be seeking your expertise very soon!

    xo

    ReplyDelete
  12. Congratulations on the new website! It looks great!!!

    ReplyDelete
  13. We creative women could rule the world. The site looks great!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin