Thursday, April 28, 2011

Just like peppermint ice cream.


Ohhh I cannot get enough of this delightful color combination. It's monopolizing my Pinterest page like Bieber on a Tiger Beat cover. Of course, this is better. Minty green paired with blush pink reminds me of a big bowl of peppermint ice cream. It works in fashion, interiors, and graphic design. And as you can see, when paired with other bold or dark colors - black is always a safe bet - it avoids looking like the inside of a nursery. Don't believe me? Check out the beautifulness that is the Peppermint Bliss blog, designed by yours truly for my girl, B.


See? Ain't it perty?

Photo sources: 12, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7

10 comments:

  1. This color combo exists in my bedroom and I adore it!! And love Bailey's blog design of course!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this colorway, so bright and fresh. Pinterest is seriously the best website for finding everything. And obviously PB is pretty much the prettiest blog ever.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love this colour pairing so much and PB is one of my absolute favourites too look at- gorgeous design lady!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. My absolute favorite color! Just got a delicious minty necklace from oliphant in fact!

    ReplyDelete
  5. gorgeous! love this combo too! and such pretty pics!

    see you so soon!

    xo.ashley

    ReplyDelete
  6. The images and the colors are all sweet. Certainly does remind me of my favorite childhood ice cream, which happened to be mint chocolate chip :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. A gorgeous combination...love the images!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Lovely lovely post!!! So perfect for spring!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love the inspiration board cork board above the desk! I am going to make a new one for Spring for my desk this week! I want it to look like that! Thanks for the inspiration. And the colors are so sweet, and fun.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin